Welcome to CAIYS.
By using CAIYS services, you agree to the following conditions:
1. CAIYS respects your privacy and will never share your personal information.
2. When you use CAIYS or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you may be communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this site or through the other CAIYS, such as our Message Center, and you can retain copies of these communications for your records. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
3. All products ordered are subject to availability.
4. CAIYS retains the right to change prices as market conditions and product availability changes.
5. CAIYS retains the right to change suppliers when market conditions change.
6. CAIYS retains the right to change any of its product name or vendor to a product name or vendor of another name, as long as the product is of an equal or better quality.
7. If a product of equal value is not available, CAIYS will either issue a refund, or provide the customer the opportunity to select another product.
8. Customer understands that orders will be shipped directly to their homes. Customer must comply with the shipping company’s requirements for receiving. If the customer fails to receive the order according to the shipping company’s policy, customer will only be refunded 50% of the product purchase amount.
9. All purchases of physical items from CAIYS are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
10. Customer is responsible for supplying CAIYS the correct customer information when orders are made. Customers must notify CAIYS within two hours of placing the order, of any inaccuracies in the ordering process. CAIYS will put forth its best effort to correct the problem. Should a correction not be possible, customer understands that CAIYS has no liability beyond a refund of the returned unopened product within 48 hours of purchase once received.
11. All claims for damaged/lost goods or incorrect products must be made within 48 hours of receipt.
12. CAIYS does not accept refunds or exchanges on open products.
13. CAIYS products are NOT to be resold, wholly or in part, without express written authorization of CAIYS, Inc; CAIYS Coffee or any CAIYS subsidiaries. CAIYS is not liable for any damages or quality deficiencies due to products resold,wholly or in part, without express written authorization of CAIYS, Inc; CAIYS Coffee or any CAIYS subsidiaries.
14. CAIYS agrees to disclose any known allergic ingredients in flavored coffee. CAIYS is not liable for consumer negligence including ingredients and preparation.
15. All content included in or made available through CAIYS, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of CAIYS or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through CAIYS is the exclusive property of CAIYS and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
16. In addition, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through CAIYS are trademarks or trade dress of CAIYS in the U.S. and other countries. CAIYS’ trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not CAIYS, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits CAIYS.
17. You may post reviews, comments, photos, videos, and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights (including publicity rights), or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam" or unsolicited commercial electronic messages. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of content. CAIYS reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
18. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant CAIYS a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant CAIYS and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify
CAIYS for all claims resulting from content you supply. CAIYS has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. CAIYS takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
19. Customer agrees that Any dispute or claim relating in any way to any products or services sold or distributed by CAIYS or through Caiyscoffee.com will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this agreement.
There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow the terms of these Conditions of Use as a court would.